Where's Jean B?
Sqwertz
2013-12-16 19:59:46 UTC
Jean B. lives in Boston (I think?) and posted here up until maybe 6
months ago. Anybody heard from her or know of her whereabouts? I have
her email, it didn't bounce but no reply either.

Stalkers need not reply with stupid remarks. Some of us actually care
about our fellow RFCers. I know that's impossible for you to imagine,
you being such a mental midget and all...

-sw
Janet
2013-12-16 21:39:26 UTC
In article <14l74tse67gs1$***@sqwertz.com>, ***@cluemail.compost
says...
Post by Sqwertz
Jean B. lives in Boston (I think?) and posted here up until maybe 6
months ago. Anybody heard from her or know of her whereabouts?
She is still posting in other groups, and afaik is still in Boston.

Janet UK
Sqwertz
2013-12-16 21:51:17 UTC
Post by Janet
says...
Post by Sqwertz
Jean B. lives in Boston (I think?) and posted here up until maybe 6
months ago. Anybody heard from her or know of her whereabouts?
She is still posting in other groups, and afaik is still in Boston.
OK, thanks. I searched last week and didn't find anything but today
Google Groups does show recent posts from her.

-sw
Casa Sabrosa
Stalker.
Casa Sabrosa
2013-12-16 23:01:33 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Jean B. lives in Boston (I think?) and posted here up until maybe 6
months ago. Anybody heard from her or know of her whereabouts? I have
her email, it didn't bounce but no reply either.
Stalkers need not reply with stupid remarks. Some of us actually care
about our fellow RFCers. I know that's impossible for you to imagine,
you being such a mental midget and all...
-sw
Oh cripes, he's going to stalk her like he did poor Omelet.

Folks, do NOT fall for this sicko...
Jean B.
2014-01-12 03:57:22 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Jean B. lives in Boston (I think?) and posted here up until maybe 6
months ago. Anybody heard from her or know of her whereabouts? I have
her email, it didn't bounce but no reply either.
Stalkers need not reply with stupid remarks. Some of us actually care
about our fellow RFCers. I know that's impossible for you to imagine,
you being such a mental midget and all...
-sw
Oh, sorry. I keep meaning to get back to rfc, and then I see the no. of
posts. Guess I will have to reset or something. I hate the way
seamonkey, t'bird etc. do that though, without doing it by date.
I will go do it now, but expect me to miss a lot of the newer threads.

--
Jean B.