REQ for Good Eats help
Bob O'Dyne
2014-01-03 11:09:23 UTC
REQ for Good Eats help

In alt.binaries.cooking we're working on a project to repost the
complete seasons of Good Eats. We're OK through Season 13 but we're
missing the following from Season 14:
1408 Fry Hard III: Fry, Tempura, Fry!
1409 Oat Cuisine II
1410 All Hallows Eats
1411 Squash Court II
1412 American Classics IX: Pumpkin Pie
1413 Egg Files VII: Meringue
1414 Pantry Raid XIII: Destination Chickpea
1415 Devil Of A Cake
1416 A Bird in the Pie Is Worth Two in the Bush
1417 Use Your Noodle IV: Lasagna
1418 Waiter, There's a Fish in My Soup
1419 The Proof Is in the Bread Pudding
1420 Roll Call
1421 Caul of the Flower
1422 Use Your Noodle V: Asian Noodles

We also need the last three specials:
S06 Right On Q
S07 Alton's Countdown to T-Day (Re-Romancing the Bird)
S08 Turn On the Dark

I had all of these at one time but the DVD on which I recorded Season
14 and the 2011-2012 specials has gone missing. Any help (including
where the files can be found for downloading) will be greatly
appreciated.

TIA
Anne's Little Brother Bob
a***@gmail.com
2014-12-21 04:16:54 UTC
Post by Bob O'Dyne
[...]
Hi. I am looking for the Turkey episodes or the brining episodes from Alton Brown. Do you have any that you can share with me?